TRE PUPAZZI RISTORANTE PIZZERIA di Carlo Massa
Borgo Pio, 183 – 00193 Roma
Tel. 06 68803220 – Email: rist.trepupazzi(at)yahoo(dot)it
TRE PUPAZZI RISTORANTE PIZZERIA di Carlo Massa is committed to safeguarding your Privacy
- We use technical, functional, analytical and third party Cookies in order to improve your navigation experience
- We DO NOT collect your personal data, unless it’s you to provide them
- In case you send us your data, we are going to use them for answering your requests ONLY
- We are NOT going to give your data to any third party (unless required by Authority or by Law).
- You can always ask info about your personal data processing, even choosing to cancel or update them.
Our website does NOT collect any information allowing us to identify you. We only collect log files (IP address, kind of browser, ISP, clicks number) for statistical purposes, with the analysis of data in aggregate form.
Any personal data provided from you through our contact form / reservations form / email will be processed according to the provisions of Italian Law (D.lgs. 196/03) and for THE SOLE PURPOSE of answering your requests. Your data WON’T BE DISCLOSED NOR TRANSFERRED TO ANY THIRD PARTIES, unless required by Authorities or imposed by Law.
The Data controller of any personal information relating to any identified or identifiable person processed as a result of visiting our website, is the owner of Restaurant Tre Pupazzi, Mr. Carlo Massa, email: privacy (at) ristorantetrepupazzi (dot) com
Data processing related to this website’s services is carried out in the Restaurant Tre Pupazzi, Borgo Pio 183, Rome, Italy by the owner Mr. Carlo Massa and his representatives appointed in charge for the processing of data. No data collected from the web service will be disclosed.
According to art. 7 D.Lgs. 196/03, you can ask the Data controller to be made aware of:
- the existence or not of your personal data in our database
- any of your data in our possession
- the origin of data
- the logic and purpose of Treatment.
According to art. 7 D.Lgs. 196/03, you can require:
- cancellation, anonymization or blocking of your data processed in violation of law
- updating, correction or integration of data.
You can always oppose, for legitimate reasons, to data processing.
For this purpose, please email: privacy (at) ristorantetrepupazzi (dot) com
Our website may contain external links (e.g. Facebook). We are not responsible about Privacy Policies applied by these third parties website, which we invite you to examine.
A Cookie is a small text file, sent to your browser and saved on your device, when you visit a website. Cookies allow to improve users’ navigation experience and site’s functionality.
Our website uses:
- Technical cookies, needed for site’s functioning
- Functional cookies, needed to improve navigation quality and user’s experience
- Analytical cookies, used to collect data in an anonymous and aggregate way, just for statistical purposes
- Third party cookies, sent out by third party widgets installed on the site (Facebook).
how to disable COOKIES
You can disable cookies through your browser’s settings. This may limit or prevent the use of some websites, though.
Leggi in Italiano